Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'll Testify!!!!

I heard a song on the radio today for only the second time, ever. I'm not exactly sure who it's by, but it's called "Somebody Ought to Testify". I am so moved by it. It's full of energy and talks about living for Christ and dying for Christ and the fact that somebody ought to testify about it! It's the kind of song that gets you off your seat and out of any foul mood you might have let yourself sink into. I think it should be a mandatory song on Sunday morning in church to get everyone fired up about worshipping our Creator. I doubt there is one believer who could hear this song and NOT get up and sing along. I would love to see the result of everyone adding it to their morning devotion time!
Here's an idea--unless you already do it, find a song that really moves you and start singing it (out loud) whenever you can! Don't worry about what the people around you will say--we're supposed to be FOOLS for Christ! Don't worry about what you sound like--we're supposed to make a JOYFUL NOISE!
Testify this week about Jesus. Tell somebody what He's doing in your life. Sing out loud about Him. Act like a fool, but make sure it's a fool according to the world. Make a joyful noise, but make sure it's JOYFUL!!!
Somebody ought to testify! Will it be you?

No comments:

Post a Comment