Sunday, August 2, 2009

Do I Offend?

My step-dad mentioned this blog from the pulpit today. Satan has already started his pathetic attack on me. Apparently he doesn't know that I belong to the Lord and I know all about his wicked little lies. I started to fall for them. I was worried about offending someone. My goal is NOT to offend anyone. If you get offended while reading this, I lovingly ask you to pray and see if it's not conviction.
"...for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold on me, but the world must know that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me."
Jesus said this in John 14:30. The prince of this world is satan. He rules the earth, but I take Jesus words as my own. Satan wants me to worry about offending someone. Jesus tells me the world must know that I love the Father and do exactly what He has commanded me.
The purpose of this blog is to be bold in Christ and hopefully have a contagious effect on those who read it. We can't be afraid to do what's right, to teach our children to do what's right, and to let other people know what we're doing and why we're doing it!

1 comment: